IA Calendar Event Type - Any word on Service Projects?

@ChipBulgin - and units that do not use the calendar, logs, scoutbook itself. The best course of action would be to have flexibility with a minimum of rigid automation that can not be modified.

@Stephen_Hornak I don’t follow your logic. @jacobfetzer said above that there is a request to default days/nights camping based on the length of the event and auto-include based on recorded attendance. What I’m advocating for is no different, just with start and end hours instead of days/nights.

if (event_type.equals(“camping”) then attendee_default_camping_nights = end_date - start date

if (event_type.equals(“service_project”) then attendee_default_service_hours = end_time - start_time

@ChipBulgin - yes i understand that. I was stating that it should also be editable rather than fixed data. I was obviously not clear on what I posted.

@Stephen_Hornak Gotcha, I didn’t get that from your response. I whole heartedly agree. It should absolutely be editable. Easily editable.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.