Are you looking for the module 3 script material or the Zoom instructions, or both?
View Instructional Overview (October 2020)
Unit leaders interested in offering this new Introduction to Leadership Skills for Troops and Crews can contact email@example.com to request the directions, PowerPoint, and Script for Module 3.
Instructional Overview (September 2020) Online & Virtual Introduction to Leadership Skills for Troops
WHAT IS ONLINE & VIRTUAL?
… The third module is a virtual online component that allows the Scout to take the lessons learned in modules one & two and discuss and interact with adult and youth leaders in a virtual environment. …
ABOUT THIS COURSE
… The script provided for module three does not need to be followed verbatim since every troop is different. Facilitators can review the script material and adapt it to their individual troop’s needs, provided they include all relevant points of information. …
- MODULE THREE—LEADERSHIP AND TEAMWORK incorporates two facilitators in a virtual environment (i.e. Zoom) and follows a script designed for approximately one hour of face-to-face instruction. Individual components include:
- Team Development and Characteristics (10 minutes)
- Group Decisions (10 minutes)
- Leadership Styles and Tools (15 minutes)
- Ethics and Values (10 minutes)
- EDGE Method (10 minutes)
- Conclusion (5 minutes)
The rest of the overview is a guide on how to setup and use Zoom.