Imprt File > Cancel Pending Files: How To?

@DonovanMcNeil
How can I cancel pending files during Import File? Per attached screenshot you will see the error when I hover over Import File. When I go into Import File, I get a similar error. Where is the ‘Cance’ button?

@MichaelTaluc Click HISTORY or Roster page CANCEL to far right on line of file

No failed or pending reports display when I view History. I checked the filter and expanded it to ALL and still no pending reports display.

@DonovanMcNeil
See previos reply.

then you have no pending ones - everyone sees that warning

I’m attempting to upload a CSV file and after I select it I receive this error.
pending_files

CSV files do not work - it has to be a TXT file - where did you get the file from? What 3rd party?

I will change to TXT and try. Our Troop is part of GSLAC and we camped in NEIC council @ Ma-ka-ja-wan Scout Reservation.

Making progress. The file is over 500 records and I see it must be pipe delimited. Making adjustments and will try again.

not gonna work it is not coded correctly

I will send you a direct message > look at top right Avatar to find it > it will be a green dot with a number 1 > it will be a private message channel with select members of the Scoutbook User Advisory Council (SUAC)

I receive the same error message and the Import File link is grayed out and will not let me select to Import a file. My History displays no Pending Files to Cancel. Can anyone assist?

@NealPatcha Hi Neal, one of your troop’s Key 3 (Scoutmaster, Committee Chair, or Chartered Org. Rep.) needs to go to my.scouting and use the

Organization Manager → Position Manager → Functional Roles

and add you as Unit Advancement Chair or a Key Delegate (K3D). An overnight process needs to run, but the next day you should be able to use the Import File button.