Internet Advancement Calendar just spins

Can someone take a look at my account and see why the calendar just spins loading the big and two smaller panels. I thought something was wrong with my BSA account so I switched it to a google account last night. I did reload my browser to see if that would help and I switched to a different browser and it still spins.

Heath

Log in does not matter - it is the same account unless they were already existing - have you tried a SHIFT + Refresh?

@HeathBair actually your accounts were pretty messed up - log out and try again with google login

Thank you for the help. It no longer spins but I am not able to edit or add any calendar events even if I make sure to select my “scoutmaster” account (top right). Do I need to ask my committee chairman to grant me permissions?

@HeathBair

No, you are supposed to get the permissions automatically. Since Donovan made some changes to your account, check again in the morning and let us know if you still have the issue. There may be an overnight process that has to run to finish cleaning things up.

Fixing SB Accounts take 24hours to get to IA

@HeathBair Please also contact your local council and ask them to use their Registrar Tools to look up your children.

In the “Relationships” tab / section, they should make sure that you are listed as parent only under your primary BSA member ID number, the one that ends with 594. They should remove you if you are listed as parent under any other BSA member numbers. Otherwise, there is a good chance your numbers will get switched again at the next Recharter.

The calendar still does not allow me to create or edit events. The “Event Type” just spins.

I apologize for causing trouble. I went into my member IDs in my.scouting.org and removed the IDs that were not my primary and now I have lost my roster :confused: . Can someone fix my ID again?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.