Like to report that events are sending multiple emails to me from scoutbook and only one message was suppose to be sent

Like to report that events are sending multiple emails to me from scoutbook and only one message was suppose to be sent

@MichaelBarhorst - by any chance was this via the Den Leader(beta) login ? I did notice you reported this prior.

yes this was a meeting created by the den leader log in . i recieve over 45 emails so far for an event that is for wed and it reminder is set for 6 days. i cant change anything i am a key 3 member i cant even delete the meeting.

@MichaelBarhorst - can you move the event into the past and see if that stops the emails ?

i will try to move the event into the pass. the problem is if i do that i will need to create a new event to take its place. Tech Support needs to find out what caused the isssue and fix it so this dosnt happen

@MichaelBarhorst - agreed. There is actually a topic area just for the Den Leader Experience feature set so this should be moved there.

This topic has been moved to the Den Leader Experience forum area.

@MichaelBarhorst We are looking into it. Can you provide your den information and for which event this occurred?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.