Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Lost access to Scoutbook after recharter

In the recharter process, rather than registering me as the Lion Den Leader, they registered me simply as a a Lion Parent. Even though Scoutbook has me listed as Den leader and Den Admin, I lost access to my scouts in Scoutbook because Scoutbook and my.Scouting don’t match. The same thing happened to our girls Lion Den leader. How can I get my position back in Scoutbook? BSA number 134805456

Thanks

@KathrynHeller it does not look like you have ever had a registered Leader Position in NCAC - you need to check with council and perhaps fill out an Adult Application

I was a den leader in Nebraska for 2 years :thinking:

That is a different council - you are now in National Area - Correct? That means new application - Leader positions (and therefore Applications) are isolated to Councils and Units @KathrynHeller

1 Like

Ok. Thank you for your time

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.