Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Lost all first year scouts and advancements

We just advanced all of our first year scouts to Scout last month. This weekend I went to add Tenderfoot advancement and noticed that all first year scouts have disappeared from Scout Book in our Legends Patrol. Only the PL is still listed. I added Owen back in by accident through my phone before I realized they were all gone.
Please help.

Jeffrey Brewer
410-916-6850

Are they officially registered with your troop? You can check by having someone with access to the troop’s Member Manager tool at my.scouting.org. Troop Key 3 (Scoutmaster, Committee Chair, and Chartered Org. Rep.) plus Key 3 Delegates have access to the Member Manager. If the Scouts are not listed in the Member Manager, then you need to have someone follow up on their youth applications with your council. (The system is designed to remove Scouts who are not officially registered with a unit after 90 days.)

In the meantime, if a Troop Admin goes to:

My Dashboard -> Administration -> My Account -> My Connections

and look for the missing Scouts there. If the Troop Admin finds them there, click on each Scout’s name, then [Scout]'s Membership, and “+ Add” a new membership with the troop / patrol. Make sure their membership is approved (green shield with checkmark).

1 Like

We have to call Council as the boys I guess did not get registered when I added them in the charter.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.