Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Member IDs need to be merged

I have three member IDs created that need to be merged to member ID 10299318. The other IDs are 12247393 and 132954704. ID 10299318 is set as den leader in Pack 105.

log into my.scouting.org > click Menu top left > Click Manage Member ID > one of the BSA # will be there marked PRIMARY > then add the other MID (BSA #) - you want to make the one that is your unit registration PRIMARY > Then go to Scoutbook.com and log in using your my.scouting.org credentials

I have managed the last year switching between them all to do the work needed for the pack. I want all data merged to 1 member ID.

These Member IDs cannot be merged. 132954704 and 10299318 are from the same council but both have registered positions attached. This means they both have Criminal Background Checks associated with them so they cannot be merged. 12247393 is from a different Council. Each Council has its own set of Member IDs.

Donovan’s solution is your only option.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.