Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Membership issues

@NasirSayed - an MBC, parent or not is not a leader in the unit. If you look at the roster from the troop page they would likely not show there nor would they show up in the roster at my.scouting.org. This is how MBC works

Twice I have had parents insist they took the YPT yet it didn’t show up. It turns out they had two different user names - one was the registered one, the other was one they created just to take the YPT.
Have them confirm the ID numbers on their certificates and the email address that they used to sign on.

If this is the case, there are certain people in your district who can go in and update their training in my.scouting.org.

The user can also use Manage Member ID to add both numbers under their preferred username. The training will merge within about 24 hours or so.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.