Merge 2 den leader profiles in My Scouting

Can you please merge 2 profiles for one of our den leaders in My Scouting? He has a “Den Leader” profile and a “Tiger Cub Parent” profile. They currently have 2 separate member ID numbers. We would like to keep the “Den Leader” profile since that is the one that is showing in Scoutbook.

The account that needs to remain at the end (Den Leader) is:
Member ID: 14410728

The account to merge into it (Tiger Cub Parent) is:
Member ID: 5145987

Thank you!

@CarrieLiddick the user can log into my.scouting.org > click Menu top left > Click Manage Member ID > one of the BSA # will be there marked PRIMARY > then add the other MID (BSA #) - you want to make the one that is your unit registration PRIMARY > Then go to Scoutbook.com and log in using your my.scouting.org credentials

@DonovanMcNeil Is there any way I, as a Key 3, can just go in and do this rather than trying to get the member to do it? I clicked around to see if I could but didn’t see how.

No the user can - we can solve it but we prefer users learn about this tool as it is VERY Useful

1 Like

Can you please solve it for us this time (for recharter), so I don’t have to hunt him down?

I will fix it but it will not effect charter at all - just leave the unregistered position off of the charter

And the numbers are already under management as instructed above

Ok, thank you very much for your help.