You Cannot Merge two BSA Member IDs - but can fix Scoutbook Users

I have a newly added den leader who was already a Lion Adult Partner, and now he has two member IDs. Can these be merged?

Thanks!
Stephanie Jackson, CC, Pack 516

1 Like

@StephanieJackson1 we will look at the SB Users - DL can log into my.scouting.org > click Menu top left > Click Manage Member ID > one of the BSA # will be there marked PRIMARY > then add the other MID (BSA #) - you want to make the one that is your unit registration PRIMARY > Then go to Scoutbook.com and log in using your my.scouting.org credentials

1 Like

@StephanieJackson1 the SB Users are merged

1 Like

Awesome! Thank you :smiley:

Help! In the last 2 months I have missed emails and did verify there are 2 “Tracy Seymour” in Troop 13’s list. As the Advancement Chair this is challenging, how do I correct? I had a profile with my photo and it is still there but when I type in my log in I get an error that I have multiple accounts:

User ID:9893282 BSA Member No: [removed by Moderator for privacy]
User ID: 11320008 BSA Member No: [removed by Moderator for privacy]

thank you in advance, Tracy Seymour
[removed by Moderator for privacy]

@TracySeymour1 I am looking in to this for you.

@TracySeymour1 I am still working on something with regard to your account, but you should be able to log in now. You might need to wait overnight for everything to sync up.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

@TracySeymour1 This should be completely fixed for you now.

Need to merge Parent (BSA #137142936 User ID# 11670984) to Den Leader BSA #4290293 User ID #12214725) and add his email address to the Den Leader account EMAIL REMOVED

I have a Scout that needs a duplicate Scoutbook account deleted or merged (User 12411434) into their correct account (BSA 13836112, User 11611968). I’m the Admin for our Troop, I tried several times to delete the account from the Scout’s Profile Page, but kept getting the errant message that my password was not correct.

@ChristopherLubenetsk that is fixed. @EliasEl_Hage we will look at it

@EliasEl_Hage there are 4 different users - I merged them all but what is correct gender - some were F some were M - AKELA says F so I will go with that unless I hear otherwise

F, but she has a twin brother in the boys troop

@EliasEl_Hage yeah all looks good

Great, Thank you for your help!

Tried to add my son who already has a member ID and somehow it gave him a new one. 126471551 is his ID, and 14224294 is what it gave him. Can they be merged to first one?

@JohnHorner1 When you create an account at my.scouting, if you use a nickname, the system won’t find a match and will create a new BSA member number.

Your Scout’s Scoutbook accounts have been merged.

Can I get two accounts merged? When my wife was added as a committee member, it created her a second account.

Keep (BSA 14181885, User 12385499), merge (BSA 135073007, User 1273673)

Thank you!