Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Merit Badge alignment

When I print merit badge cards on the BSA form, the center card is perfectly aligned. The top card is low and the bottom card is high. The information overprints the printing on the form. Is this a problem with the aligh=nment of the print out?

Do you have Fit to Page on either in the program or the printer settings? I’ve done that several times and gotten similarly offset results.

You MUST set your printer to print 100% with no scaling in order to use the pre-printed Blue Card forms. This, and cost, is one reason I print on blank card stock.

Fit to page works better but is not perfect. I used a scanner to position the blank card. That got the SB printed MB information perfectly positioned.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.