BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Merit Badge Counselor Question

My Merit Badge counselors do not seem to have access to the scouts I assign them to. How should their dashboard look and am I doing something wrong? I tried assigning myself as a counselor but I do not see it on my dashboard.

The Best thing to do is download the Firefox or Chrome Feature Assistant for Scoutbook.

1 Like

It adds a great MBC interface

1 Like

So my MBC only have access to the scouts if they have a computer with firefox or chrome that they are able to download a file to? I know I don’t have the ability to download anything to the majority of the computers that I use.

no they have access to the scouts - the extension just makes it WAY easier to find the scouts

So how do my MBC get access if they don’t have this? I would like to first make sure they have access. I don’t want to confuse the issue with a download until I know that they even can access the scout.

https://help.scoutbook.com/knowledge-base/scoutbook-merit-badge-counselor-guide/

That helps thank you. If they haven’t hit agree in their profile would that be why the scouts are not showing up?

most likely - I think they have to take an action in the email

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.