Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Merit Badge Pamphlet Library

Is it possible for troops to maintain a merit badge pamphlet library with the eBook format. Previously our troop maintained a library of the pamphlets. The Troop Librarian managed this library. It does not seem possible now. Or is it?

We looked at getting 6 Android tablets and buying one copy each of the ebooks (as each can be used on 6 devices) nothing came of it though - not sure if they are still offered or not

1 Like

Nothing came of it? Is the technology a problem? I tried to get one merit badge pamphlet on my MacBook and also on my Android phone - I couldn’t figure it out - I guess I will have to ask one of the Scouts who are definitely more techno savvy than I am. Also sounds like an “investment” - thanks for giving me a new avenue to investigate.

you have to use the same ebook account on all devices

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.