Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Missing Advancement Button

Hello,

I am advancement chair and myself and our SM are missing the advancement button for just one scout. So we are not able to record his advancement or assign MB counselors. Can you let me know how to fix this?

The scout is KS 127659177

Thank you!
Heather

Heather,

The Scout is registered in a Troop and Explorer Post. When you go to his page in Scoutbook, is Troop selected at the top?

Yes it is. Thank you for your quick response.

Screen Shot 2021-05-25 at 10.36.34 AM

Troop Dark means it is selected

I have requested a position sync. If you could wait until later today or tomorrow to see if that helps to resolve the issue.

Yes that one is selected.

I can, but nothing about his position has changed, so I am very confused as to why this happened?

@HeatherGiangregorio I looks like K’s registration with the Club expired 2/28/2021, so I ended his Explorer Club Membership in Scoutbook…

I do believe he is still with the Explorer Club, I can ask his mother.

It is possible that the Club’s recharter has not been processed by your council yet.

It could be possible but I am not part of that. I have contacted his mother who is also a leader in that Club so if he still is she can handle that. Thank you for your help!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.