Moving items back to "needs purchasing" report

Current bug…

The system is moving items that are on closed purchase orders back to the “needs purchasing” list. We thought we were crazy at first, but now have screenshots. An items was approved and added to a purchase order on April 24th. Purchase order was closed on May 5. The item was moved last night (May 10) off the closed purchase order, back to the “needs purchasing” list.

@RebeccaMakowski we can setup a screenshare to take a look at this = we have heard of it but have not seen enough evidence to reproduce it

@donovanMcNeil - I just approved it (to get it back on the PO) because my poor advancement chair is about to pull her hair out. It’s happened multiple times this week. Is there an email where I can submit screen shots?

@RebeccaMakowski well I doubt the screenshots would have all the data we would need to investigate - as we would need full URLS that get cut off, exact award and Scout - alot of variables.

@RebeccaMakowski I will send you a direct message > look at top right Avatar to find it > it will be a green dot with a number 1 > it will be a private message channel with select members of the Scoutbook User Advisory Council (SUAC)

@RebeccaMakowski do see the Direct message for another question please

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.