My Merit Badge Counseling Banner Missing

I’m a registered MBC (as shown in second photo). I updated my scoutbook to show that anyone can find me “worldwide” and then my account totally cut the MBC portion out of my account (The black banner that would say My Merit Badge Counseling) it was here 4 hours ago when I was signing scouts off.
Anyone know what’s going on?

@TylerGerds you are using Manage MID to switch MIDs? that is my only guess at what is happening

@TylerGerds - i set my availability to any council, logged out tgen back in and the mbc menu is still available for me.

What do you mean by MID?

I went from council to worldwide and then it vanished. I tried reverting it but nothing came back.

@TylerGerds

You have 2 BSA Member IDs (MIDs) and 2 Scoutbook accounts, both were logged in today. One is registered in Three Harbors Council, the other in Chippewa Valley Council.

Your MBC position is tied to your THC MID. This MID uses Google Login. Your CVC MID was registered as an MBC until 10/31/21. This MID uses the my.scouting.org ID WexterG

You will only see the My MBC section in Scoutbook if you log in using the Google button.

1 Like

That makes more sense.
Now I log in with my Google connected account (Three Harbors account) but it still doesn’t show. And I’m not sure what to do. I switched it from council to worldwide and it just straight up disappeared. So that’s where my question is drawing from.

@TylerGerds - it does not appear that setting worldwide removed the meu options for me so we are down to your two accounts both in scoutbook and BSA

It is not adding up

This first image is Google Log in positions - the MBC is Council only

Screen Shot 2022-02-13 at 8.59.25 AM

This image is username login - MBC is worldwide but is also ended

Screen Shot 2022-02-13 at 8.59.33 AM

Both logged into yesterday

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.