Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Name Needs Changed

Hello my name in the dashboard/ edit profile section is grayed out. My last name is not correct and needs changed. My local council stated they cannot fix it, and only national can. But no contact for an IT person at national. My contact for local council stated via email and via phone she cannot change it. Who can I contact?

If the Council changes it in ScoutNET it should change in 24-48 hours in Scoutbook

Thank you. Council says it is correct in scoutnet. Shows Hajdu. In dashboard it shows hajdu - and is grayed out so I cannot capitalize it. Emails are sent with my name in lowercase. How do I correct this? Needs corrected ASAP as I am cub master and handle the emails.

[quote=“Tawnyhajdu, post:1, topic:244027, full:true”]
Hello my name in the dashboard/ edit profile section is grayed out. My last name is not correct and needs changed. My local council stated they cannot fix it, and only national can. But no contact for an IT person at national. My contact for local council stated via email and via phone she cannot change it. Who can I contact?

@Tawnyhajdu Try logging out of Scoutbook, then log back in. Your name should be fixed now.

It is fixed!! I sent an email and it looks perfect now thank you so much! I’m new to scouts and will use this forum if I get stuck again!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.