Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

National camp-in without facebook

We don’t use Facebook or other social media. Does anyone know if there is a way to participate?

It looks like it’s mostly done with a Facebook stream. But I think you can watch the stream without logging in or creating a Facebook account.

My church’s youth group streams through FB but my kids don’t have a FB account. Clicking on the link takes us to the stream without having to log in. I suspect that might be the same as @DavidReed5 just mentioned for the BSA event.

Maybe some of the parents can log in with their personal accounts. To upload pictures, I would have one parent as a focal and upload on behalf of the troop/pack. That is how we handled last weekends virtual camping with the Baltimore group.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.