Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

National Jamboree Question

Hello fellow Scouters! My son would like to apply for the 2021 National Jamboree, but it seems the only way to do that is with a my.scouting.org account, can someone confirm? He doesn’t have an account, so we’ll have to get him one so he can register. I thought I could register him through my account, but that doesn’t seem to be the case.
TIA!

no it has to be Scout’s My.scouting account - was the same way last time. Simple to setup. Just make sure it matches up to right scout

1 Like

Thank you! I’m new, so all the “just like last time” that people tell me (it’s the only answers most of the people in my district have!) are pretty meaningless.

Good luck! I went as a scout in 1985 and it was amazing (Hurricane Bob, the Beach Boys, standing in line for an Apple computer bag… “ham spreadables” were the worst!)

I’m really excited to send him! When I was about his age (summer of 1987) my parents plopped me on a plane, and I flew across the country to attend Sea Camp (like Space Camp, but oceanography). Being away from my parents and doing such amazing activities was magical for me.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.