Need help deleting Scoutbook Profile

I need assistance deleting a Scoutbook profile that is not being used and that I do not have access to. It is linked my email but with my husband’s name. He has his own profile separate with a different email and Member ID.

The Member ID I need deleted is 14033270

I have attached a photo

You are not looking at Scoutbook data - that is AKELA data the Membership database - I did fix your issue in Scoutbook

Thank you sir.
@NicoleAmstutz

@NicoleAmstutz you can make that connection yourself - please do not post names in forums

Ok thanks anyway. I did try and modify it myself first and we are both unable to. Is there a helpdesk or tech support I can reach out to? Outside of this forum?

Nicole

He MIGHT have 2 accounts but they do not line up? One in Florida one in Texas - but different DOB? One with a Stutz85am@ email one with a stutzbsam@. The Second one is connected to a scout with a different last name. But I bet they are the same as the CAC pack and Troop 497 I know of.

@NicoleAmstutz I will send you a direct message > look at top right Avatar to find it > it will be a green dot with a number 1 > it will be a private message channel with select members of the Scoutbook User Advisory Council (SUAC)

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.