Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

New adult

Our COR has approved an online application for a new committee member who is showing up on our scout book roster. He is not showing up on the internet advancement roster. I’m assuming that it will take around 24 to 72 hours to merge.

After the COR approves it goes to the council. They have to do the background check etc. I assume if it shows in Scoutbook, someone manually entered / linked them as the data flows from the my.scouting roster.

Background check typically takes two weeks to one month, assuming the council has the staff to submit the check in a timely manner. Some councils are shorthanded due to Covid-19 restrictions.

1 Like

John,
If this is still an issue: What is the member ID of the leader? I will look it up.

he is showing up on both myscouting and IA
Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.