Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Not Approved Ranks for Venturing (IA) AND Approved / Recorded Grayed out (SB)

Hello, I am having 2 problems. I have a youth that is dual registered in the Troop and the Crew. I am the advancement chair for both Units. He earned his Eagle in December 2019 and joined the Crew in January 2020. I have been trying to add his Venturing Rank and Discovery Rank into SB and the Approved/Recorded box is grayed out. When I go into IA, I see Not Approved Ranks and it lists the 3 Venturing ranks. I have tried everything and can’t seem to get the box ungrayed or the Ranks approved. I have no problem with his brother’s advancement.

Thanks,
Mary

@MaryHampson I will send you a direct message > look at top right Avatar to find it

@MaryHampson What is this Venturer’s first name? We will see what we can find out.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.