Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Parent account not affiliated with current pack

Hello!

One of our parent leaders is no longer connected to our pack or his kids when he logs into SB. It does show his connection to his troop back when he was a kid. He is one of our long time leaders. Please help! I am the CC and have not changed anything.

It sounds kinda like which BSA ID is listed as primary got mixed up somehow. Have the leader log in to their profile at my.scouting.org, select Manage Member ID in the left-side drop-down menu, and set the BSA ID associated with the account connected to the unit as primary. If the “correct” BSA ID is missing, have them add it and mark it as primary. See if that resolves the issue.

Also, check to see what email address is associated with each of the two accounts.

My current pack is listed as my primary and I use Google OAuth to login to both my.scouting.org and Scoutbook. Last time I logged in everything was correct (in October?) and today it is all changed.

Adam,

I sent you a private message so we can collect more information needed to investigate. Click on the green circle with white A in the upper left corner of your forum window.

Kelly,

I sent you a private message so we can collect the information we need to investigate. Please click on the orange circle with white K in the upper right corner of your forum window.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.