Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Parent not connected, but admin shows that they are

I have a parent that is a committee member on both my pack and troop, and an assistant den leader in the pack. When I go into the connections on the pack and troop, the parent shows that she is connected to her scouts and den. When she signs into Scoutbook, the only thing she has access to is her account. She does not show her scouts or her den. This happened right after re-charter and I have been in contact with council many times, yet it has not been corrected.

Can you provide her bsa member number so we can look into it? We don’t need her name.

Her BSA # is 134605907.

@CherylAllen I will send you a direct message > look at top right Avatar to find it > it will be a green dot with a number 1 > it will be a private message channel with select members of the Scoutbook User Advisory Council (SUAC)

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.