Please merge account profiles

Thanks, although the first name is incorrect. Is that a district fix?

How I saw it @IainBarksdale One is Legal name, one is nickname - but yes Council

Pack 678 - Green Mountain Council - 0592

Cubmaster M.H. has two BSA IDs. Can you merge them? When his son C. was added as a lion, M. ended up with two BSA IDs. His cubmaster one 134492673 and his lion partner one 14234384. His Cubmaster one should probably be his primary with his training. Thank you volunteers for your time doing this! It is greatly appreciated.

@WilliamKett This should be fixed. I would recommend asking your local council to combine the registrations under a single BSA member number.

Thank you Jennifer. Our council is understaffed and do not have much time to assist with issues like this.
We are lucky if they get fixed in 1-3 months. If I had access, I would do it myself. I have asked for this type of role and am hoping I can be given it. I do appreciate ya’ll very much with the help in this forum.

Bill

Good day!
I have two duplicate accounts in Scoutbook for Scouts. Can they be merged?

SB ID: 12597340 (without BSA ID) with: SB ID: 12591074 and BSA ID:14429773

SB ID:12606010 (without BSA ID) with: SB ID: 12600912 and BSA ID: 14444487

Thank you!

@CraigStachewicz I am looking in to these.

Edited to add: These are fixed.

Hi there,
I also need to have 2 profiles merged (or the bad one deleted):
One to keep: BSA ID: 131045966
One to delete/merge: 14233996/11841174 (BSA ID/SB ID)
(Email removed) He can’t do it.

Fantastic!
Rhett Thompson is a transfer but doesn’t show up on the roster.
Can you assign him for us?
BSA ID 137151393, Current unlinked SB:12634051

@TanyaSteinhofer that is fixed

@CraigStachewicz I see a user MID=14355379 in Council 082 by the name and DOB - but no registrations. Has an application been turned in for the Scout?

For Rhett Thompson we have attempted to transfer multiple times and requested through district, I believe it was forwarded to council

Thanks! He no longer has a “No Email” next to his name on the email page.

@CraigStachewicz there is no transfer - this is from a different council so only an application will work - maybe beascout depending on how parents are setup

They would have to pay a new fee? They are already paid at their previous council. So your recommendation is to submit a new application?

If BeAScout and parent is set up right it can be a transfer - or on paper app you mark it as a transfer. Since it is out of council it means a new BSA #

But no new fee (for the rest of the charter year).

National fee. May not apply to local (council/unit) fees.

3 Likes

Would a new Scout ID mean he’d lose all of his achievements in ScoutBook?

Not necessarily. It should find his existing scoutbook account and just change the member number on it. But if that fails somehow, we can merge them.

1 Like