Please merge account profiles

Thanks. Yeah, I get it; wasn’t thinking about them showing up later, only that I needed to communicate with them quickly. The three scouts appear to be merged but I’m still seeing them in two places: in the assigned den and as unassigned so they show on my pack roster twice. Can that be fixed as well?

Doug

@DouglasVanderhoof that is a membership issue - go to membership in scoutbook and end the Pack, not den, membership

I need either two accounts merged or get rid of the one I don’t use all together. Thanks

THIS FIRST ONE IS THE ONE I USE!

SB User ID: 11529920

BSA Member ID: 13638768

THE BELOW ONE IS THE ONE I DO NOT USE

SB User ID: 11517729

BSA Member ID: 13631901

@ChristineSanders well you have them backwards you SHOULD be using the second one with the turtle username that you logged into today - as that has your registrations - I will merge the accounts to that one. Your email log in will end in the next 48 hours.

OK, that would be fine . I can use either account as long as they are merged and all my linked training is merged together . Thanks so much for your help.

Well looks like you are doing training under 2 accounts - they should merge over the next 24 hours. When logging into my.scouting - us the turtle log in

1 Like

@DouglasVanderhoof As Donovan recommended, go to each Scout’s Membership page in Scoutbook, and end the pack membership.

@JenniferOlinger
Hi, I have a similar issue. I have a parent that is also a den leader. Could you please determine if these 4 profiles are the same person? If they are, please merge them as appropriate. Thanks!
136542978, 12065915, 3303061, 3302674

@MarkZiety You have a parent with the same name associated with your pack. However, he is not registered as an adult leader.

Those other numbers belong to other people.

Can you please help me merge two accounts?
The account I would like to keep:
SB User ID:

BSA Member ID:

The imposter account:
SB User ID:

BSA Member ID:

Thank you

@SandraKerfoot I had to go with BSA member number 14289943, because you have an active registration as an Assistant Den Leader under that number. However, your history and all of your parent / Scout relationships are under 137322064.

If you contact your local council, they might be able to consolidate your registrations under a single number.

I would recommend that you log in at my.scouting and double-check your address there.

Hi Friends at SUAC!

I am working with a leader who needs their account profiles merged. They tried Manage Member ID, but to no avail. Our council registrar informed us that they do not have the “rights” to merge accounts (is this true?).

Old BSA MID:136930109
with: National Capital Area Council 082
Current BSA MID: 13858863
with: Adventure West Council 062

If you need any additional info, please let me know.

Yours in Scouting,
Lou Leopold
Assistant Council Commissioner - Training
Adventure West Council #62, BSA

@LouLeopold that is fixed

Thank you! All the best!
Lou

@DonovanMcNeil, I did that for an account that was not assigned to a den and it also ended the membership of the scout assigned to a den. BSA Member ID 14412682.

@DouglasVanderhoof The Scout with BSA member number 14412682 is still on your Scoutbook roster.

1 Like

Hello –

I have an ASM who ended up with 2 accounts when he took on the role.

Account to keep - SB user id 12657303 BSA id 110185835
Account to delete - SB user id 6006239 BSA id 122353107

Let me know if this can’t be done so I can let him know how to proceed.

Thanks!!

@AmyClabough this is fixed how it needs to be

Need help merging duplicate parent profiles.

Parent ID is 14446629 and should be connected to three scout profiles: 14446724, 14446740 and 14446638.

The duplicate parent profile appears to have been created manually during the recent my.scouting sync issues and was connected to 14446638. The other scout profiles were connected properly with the correct parent profile. Not sure how to lookup the ID for the manually created profile but it differs in that the parent’s last name is capitalized in the manually created profile, but it is not capitalized in the data that came over from my.scouting application.

Good day,
I have a scout that transferred from Japan to Maryland. He had to create a new account. Can we:

1. Merge his accounts?
  2. Get refund for dues and new member application?

Duplicate SB ID created manually needs merging:
SB User ID: 12634051

New SB User ID:
BSA Member ID:

Thanks