Please merge account profiles

Hi, My son has two accounts in scoutbook and apparently two BSA numbers as well. These are:
SB User ID: 1660985 BSA Member ID: 132100712
And
SB User ID: 11857107 BSA Member ID: 13837438

Can we get these two accounts merged? The latter one appears to be most up to date and is in the correct patrol.
Thanks, Daniel Slone

@DanielSlone This should be fixed.

Yes it looks good now. Thanks!

Hi Folks!

Working with a unit that has a Scout that has two BSA member numbers that need to be merged. Our council registrar attempted to “fix” the Scout’s records, but ended up creating a second account.

Please merge BSA Member ID: 133257109 into BSA Member ID: 137086036 as the latter is what appears in the unit’s Internet Recharter roster and that is what I see in MyScouting with the unit.

Thank you and have a very Happy Thanksgiving!

Yours in Scouting,
Lou Leopold
Assistant Council Commissioner - Training
Adventure West Council #62, BSA

@LouLeopold MIDs can no longer be merged - Scoutbook Users can - we will look at it

@LouLeopold this is fixed

Trying to reconcile recharter and came across a leader that inadvertently created a second BSA # when she registered her son with the pack. She should be a den leader in pack but it wont let us select a position because of the ID# discrepancy. She was already committee member in both troops.

Pack 692 lion partner: 14252348
Troop 692 BT and 692 GT: 13816655

She needs to be linked with the following scouts: 12791336 GT and 14252347 pack.

What is the best way to fix this with letting her keep the most recent YPT?

Thanks - Alina Lehman

User needs to log into my.scouting.org > click Menu top left > Click Manage Member ID > one of the BSA # will be there marked PRIMARY > then add the other MID (BSA #) - you want to make the one that is your unit registration PRIMARY > All training merges to PRIMARY MID > If there are registered positions on a MID that one should probably be Primary

1 Like

@AlinaLehman You might need to contact your local council for assistance, because:

13816655 - Committee Member registrations (troops)
14252348 - Lion Adult Partner

You want all of the registrations to be under the same BSA member number in the same council.

Your local council can fix with their Registrar tools.