Please merge account profiles

I have a Scoutmaster who may need two accounts merged.
1786535 - 0592 - Green Mountain Council T116

When he was added the Merit Badge Counselor, he lost his ability to take training. It is also possible he had an issue with his account that you might have to fix. Could someone check it please so he is a SM and a MB Counselor and has access to all his trainings, OA etc. No response from our Council after multiple contacts over the last month.

Thank you

Two items

1. Can I recommend that this thread becomes a sticky/pinned?

2. I have a parent with the same ScoutUserID (11868697) but TWO ConnectionID: 57304222 & 57428245

Can I get a merger please?

Thanks!

Hello. I have parent with duplicate accounts connected to scout with BSA ID 134624256. I could not find the connection ID numbers.

I have two accounts that need merged:
User ID 1666746

ID: 124306119 NCAC (old number)
ID: 14109015 BTC (new number)

My training is associated with my old number.

Thank you!

@JosephHawkins yours are fixed - your username remains as log in - NOT your email log in

1 Like

@WilliamKett that should be fixed and training should line up over 24 hours

@WilliamsburgScouter that is fixed

1 Like

@RobertGatt that is fixed

@TonyaAlbright1 that is fixed

Thank you very much!

Not sure if this is the right forum for this question but I have a troop committee member that is also a registered as a den leader in another council (we are very close to the divide) she cannot access scoutbook for the troop without a separate account. Is there anyway to merge her member #s so she can open 1 scoutbook account and see both the pack in Cape Fear council and the troop in Occoneechee council? Thanks for the guidance!

No MIDs are separate and and SB Users only have one. BUT for adult leaders, as long as they are registered they can be added as leaders to a different unit in SB

She would still need a separate SB account for each unit then?

not necessarily - If she has her Troop BSA # in SB - the Pack could search for THAT BSA # and add that account as a Den Leader

The den leader position was her original position (SB#12023646 BSA#137382576) She joined the troop and received a new set of #s (SB12383075 BSA#14178245) Occoneechee council said it was because they were 2 different councils but I was hoping to streamline it so she had 1 login and could navigate between the 2 units.

Either way it would work adding the position - or she just has 2 accounts

Since its SB, is it possible to merge the SB #s so she has 1 account with both units?

You really do not want to do that - cause when you recharter both units will change the same user and flip the MIDs all over the place

1 Like

Ah I see, we definitely dont want to complicate it anymore than it already is. She is added to the troop as a committee member & advancement chair but it is still pending because of the requirement to create a new account in SB. I guess I’ll just have to communicate with the pack committee for any training, service or camping so we don’t duplicate

well she needs to log into my.scouting.org > click Menu top left > Click Manage Member ID > one of the BSA # will be there marked PRIMARY > then add the other MID (BSA #) - you want to make the one that is your unit registration PRIMARY > whatever one is PRIMARY is the Scoutbookuser you log into > but this will also sync trainings to both MIDs (better said all trainings go to the Primary one, so here she might have to flip primary for a day to get on both MIDs)