Please merge account profiles

Excellent! I also found out that his mother has two BSA numbers.
140207543 ← Should be primary.
She would like to login with her gmail if that can be arranged.
Thanks

Dear Mr. McNeil,

Could you help merge the two accounts of our COR (for Shanghai Troop 12B, 12G and Pack 12)?

She did her COR training on 14048646 (want to retire this number but migrate the training record to new number)
But her number in use going forward is 14140689

Can you kindly help?

Thanks,
Chris

@ChrisShanghai @MsDessa Most BSA # issues can be managed by log into my.scouting.org > Click Manage Member ID > one of the BSA # will be there marked PRIMARY > then add the other MID (BSA #) - you want to make the one that is your unit registration PRIMARY > Then go to Scoutbook.com and log in using your my.scouting.org credentials

Thank you… the problem is that our COR doesn’t use scoutbook or myscouting. However, I will go try this now to see if I have access to do so.

The user has to do it themself - the COR has to use my.scouting just to complete YPT

OK, I’ll try to help her. Once she does this, will the training she did on her old account be credited to her current account?

The thing is, the new account I marked above is what is showing for her in the my.scouting record. It has her YPT, but not her COR training on it.

Training will flow to the PRIMARY Account - let me take a quick look at them

@ChrisShanghai You will need to call council - the gender is wrong on the COR Account - they can fix that and the other issues easily

ah yes, I noticed the wrong gender thing. OK, thank you Mr McNeil, I’ll take it up with our council here.

@ChrisShanghai I think they will not have access to one of the log ins (usernames) - if that is the case we can help

Not sure if this is the right place but I need scout account merging

current active Member ID: 14084028
old Member ID: 133533570

I follow your directions on my.scouting.org > and it shows the two accounts now there but it those not show his info in scoutbook. How long it takes for Scout book to update the data and pull from both accounts?

@ManuelRosabal that is fixed

Thanks it updated but it is not showing his Webelos rank nor AOL, it may have been lost?

It would not show in Scoutbook only shows current program - run the Cub Scout History report

2 Likes

I have a similar problem. Could you merge member id# 14263240 and #133237809. Thank you!

@KarenHaaser I am checking.

@KarenHaaser This should be fixed.

1 Like

I need two accounts merged please:

Primary Account: 12923912
Other Account with all the sign offs: 14262266

@BrianHarrison2 This should be fixed.

my.Scouting and Internet Advancement both have a “preferred name” field where the Scout can put their nickname, if desired.