Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
âś•
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Price Increase for awards and uniforms - Effective March 8, 2021?

I received a note from one of my leaders that there will be prices increases on awards and uniforms effective March 8, 2021 for Cub Scouts and Scouts BSA.
Has anyone received any communications on this from your local Scout shop or national?

I heard from someone in the know on the downlow. They didn’t know exactly when, other than soon.

Other than the cost of doing business I am not certain that I would raise a fuss over it. I am still waiting for the price of gas to come back down to .27$ per gallon and a phone booth call to be .10$

3 Likes

I bought gas at 28 cents a gallon today. Pump price was $2.39 but I had $2.10 in grocery store credits. I could have bought up to 20 gallons but my truck only holds about 16. As for the 10 cent phone call, if I could just fine a phone booth…

“Phone…Booth”? What is that?

@SteveCagigas - let me edgeamacate you… up here in these city parts we have these crazy new fangled boxes that have a phone in them… not like grammy pickin up the phone and gettin Unice down the holler it is a jst sittin there on the corner all by it lonesome with a phone in it. Now I will tell you that is some crazy stuff now… So Jebidhiah say ifin youins put a dime in the slot at the top it makes a noise and youins can call a feller on the other side of the hollar… these youngins…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.