Print advancement report

The only other extension loaded in Chrome is AdBlocker and I’ve attempted with that paused.

OK… it’s a ‘display issue’. Here’s what I found by going back through all the steps.
1 - Go to Categories.
2 - Click New Topic > Nothing
3 - Click on another Category and get the flag “What would you like to do with your post?” [Discard/Save/Keep editing] - This tells me that it’s somewhere, but not visible.
4 - Go back to this Post (not Category) and find the New Topic dialog box.

It ain’t right, I tell ya.

Same in Edge and Chrome on my PC

Mark,

That is telling you that you have a post already started. Discourse only allows you to have 1 at a time. I suggest either discarding or editing that post. After that it should let you create a new one.

1 Like

I have had it too. When I click “new thread” it doesn’t open a new thread. I have to click on some other existing thread, then it opens my new thread editing window. Irritating.

1 Like

Yes - restating point #3

3 - Click on another Category and get the flag “ What would you like to do with your post ?” [Discard/Save/Keep editing] - This tells me that it’s somewhere, but not visible.

It’s a display issue.

@jacobfetzer The PC interface allows me to do so much more than mobile. I won’t be changing to mobile and using my thumbs to solve a display issue. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.