Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Printing blue cards marks scout in venture instead of troop

Hi,

This bug was reported in July and marked as sent to developers It is still a problem - is there an ETA on a fix? We are switching to printing blue cards for most of our badges and this requires a fair amount of hand fixing the cards.

THanks,
Margaret

“When printing blue cards for my troop, if a scout is dual registered as Venturer, the blue card is defaulting to identifying them as a Venturer and their Venturing unit number, instead of my troop number. However, curiously, though they are identified as a Venturer, the blue card still reads “Troop” instead of “Crew” on the front.”

Margaret,

How was this reported? Did you send an e-mail to scoutbook.support@scouting.org? If so, please post the SSD number you received in an automated reply here so I can follow up with the development team.

It was reported in the forum in which someone said it was passed onto developers. I will happily file a ticket to scoutbook support as well.

Thanks,

Margaret

No need to open a ticket. I was not able to find a previous report from you in the forums, maybe it was someone else.

I have reproduced the issue and made sure the developers are aware of the issue.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.