Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Problems Replying On Certain Topics

Has anyone else experienced problems with being able to reply on certain topics? In the least few days there are some active topics I can reply on and some I can’t. Is there a glitch or am I on double-secret probation?

Topics close after a period of time depending on the channel and cannot be replied to

The two topics I was referring to are:

Does your troop pay for committee member or adult leader recharter fees?

and

Where Do You See Scouting Membership In The Next 5 Years? What Can We Do To Grow The Program?

Both are still getting daily replies yet I can’t reply on either…they are still quite active

William,

I need to get with the developers to find out why you have this issue but I have a workaround for you. If you scroll all the way to the top of the topic (or remove last number from the URL) the Reply button will reappear.

1 Like

I’ll be.It worked…Thanks for the help

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.