Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Problems with imputing Advancement

Hi I am trying to input the completion dates for scout that earned their pin and belt loops. Every time I try to click on the pin or loop that i need to show complete it sends me back to my dash board. I need to get this done soon. So I can get my pins for our crossover ceremony. Thanks

Few possibilities - the Scouts membership might not be approved or your leadership position might not be approved or accepted.

From the Den page you can also try quick entry for adventures (that might be part of the Feature Extension cannot recall)

I am the Cubmaster and a Key 3. It also says I have Full access to all of those who are on the Roster. And it will let me do everything except assign the pins and loops.

Does the Scout have their position approved? There should be a green check next to their name in the roster.

Do you have all of your Scouts assigned to dens in Scoutbook? Scoutbook uses the Scout’s den assignment to determine which ranks and awards a Scout is working towards.

Once they are assigned to a den, a Scout’s Membership page should show the Scout’s Current Membership with the den. It should look similar to this:

Cub%20Scout%20Membership%20screen

@RhondaGoeckner - I would agree that the issue may well be that the scouts in the pack may not be in dens.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.