Promote my account to the Troop

Hi,

Last week my son moved from the Pack to the Troop. His Scoutbook account is linked to the Troop. But my Scoutbook account appears to be confined to the Pack, I can not see his events calendar, etc.

Greater Hudson Valley Council. Pack was 137, Troop is 437. My scout’s member ID is: 133692051.
My member ID is: 133692052

If It matters, I was an assistant den leader in the Pack, but am not yet a leader in the Troop. At the moment, all I’m interested in is getting the usual parent access to my scout.

Thanks,

Barton

You do have parental Full Control - it is just going to look a little different as a parent than a leader - go to Dashboard > click your Scout on LEFT side of screen to get to their profile.

Or click on Right side Unit to see events - if just crossed over Scout might not have been assigned to Events yet

I figured it out. I had to go into the settings of the calendar (gear icon) and add the calendars I wanted to see. I also removed my leadership roles from my profile.

Thanks.
b

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.