Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
âś•
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Question on Web and AOL not being marked as received, when scout has award pins

My daughter is going into her second year as a Scout. I was reviewing her Scoutbook and wanted to see what she did as an AOL since she joined while in 5th grade. None of her AOL/WEB is showing, except the AOL patch and her AOL Arrow needs to be replaced.

Would I need to notify the Council or who?

For youth who have moved from Cub Scouts/Webelos to a Scouts BSA troop, their Cub Scout advancement doesn’t display.

To get a report of what was done, go to My Dashboard -> My Family -> Reports -> Cub Scout History Report

I would suggest calling your local scout shop to see if they will accept a copy of that report to get a duplicate patch/pin. I would probably also bring any award card if it was presented, just as “supporting documentation”, although I wouldn’t expect it to be needed.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.