Recieved #Whoopps! error while attempting to approve a palm

Windows 10
In Firefox (not private) (latest version) and Chrome (Private) (latest version)
While approving a Silver Palm received:
“# Whoops! We encountered an error trying to process your request.
Our webmaster has been notified and will fix it ASAP!”
Will attempt a reboot and see what happens.
Thanks

Did the reboot and using Firefox in private mode still received an error.
Note this was doing the quick approval method (use the Earned box at the top of the screen). Still received the error. This was all done on my desktop running Win 10.
Broke out my laptop running windows 11, used Chrome private approved each part of the palm in order and when I approved the SM conference at the bottom and scrolled to the top it was marked Earned with a blue check mark.So I am good to go with my work around.
Member ID 136153142
I am COR for the unit.
Don’t know if this is a bug since MBs work just using the Earned box at the top of the screen, and I have approved other palms using the box at the top of the screen method in the past or has some software update changed the expected behavior?
THanks

Eagle Palm #3 (silver) was approved today with date 7/14/22

@MichaelMcGehearty and seems like you are doing palms wrong as this scout should have had at least one at eagle date?

Donovan,
RE “…Palm… approved today…” As I stated in my 2nd comment “…Broke out my laptop running windows 11, used Chrome private approved each part of the palm in order and when I approved the SM conference at the bottom and scrolled to the top it was marked Earned with a blue check mark. So I am good to go with my work around…” The system allowed me to mark it (Silver Palm) as completed and approved today by marking each requirement individually and finally marking the SM Conference, so good to go.
RE “… scout should have had at least one at eagle date?”
This scout is part of the 1st contingent of girl Eagles so even though the EBOR was on 1/11/21 the actual date of the Eagle is the common date for all girls making Eagle in late 20 & early 21 (I don’t have the exact date range handy) of 2/8/21. The first palm is dated 2/8/21 just like the date of Eagle by National. So I feel that all is done correctly. She had 27 MBs on the official eagle date (27-21=6 => 1 Palm).
PS Sorry at the delay in responding: Had to attend a Pack meeting followed by a Troop meeting, etc.
Thanks for all you do in the SUAC.
Mike

What is the procedure for Palms un SB? I am transitioning into helping with SB for our troop and the first issue i ran into was Palms earned at the time of a Eagle zboard of review.

Once Eagle is approved use the same date for the palms

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.