Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Recording Eagle Project Service Hours in IA 2.0

I’m trying to record our Troop’s service hours from an Eagle project this past weekend.

I was able to create a new Activity, select “Assisted someone else’s Eagle Project” for the category, and log the hours for everyone who assisted with the project, however, I haven’t been able to find where/how to record the Eagle candidate’s service hours. (There isn’t an “Eagle Project” category, or something of the like.)

Should the hours for the Scout who is leading the project also be included under the same event/category, or do we log them elsewhere?

I think they don’t have that since they still have a separate method of reporting eagle hours. They don’t want you to think entering it in one place is enough. :frowning:

You will need to ask your council. In many councils, there is an Eagle Scout processor who enters the hours at the end from the Eagle Scout Service Project Workbook. Those hours are entered at servicehours.scouting.org.

For the other Scouts who assist / help out on the project, their hours are entered at Internet Advancement 2.0.

Thank you, Matt and Jennifer, for answering my question.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.