Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Records of aged out scouts

As a parent of 2 Scouts who have aged out of the program and are no longer registered, is it possible to still get access to their Scoutbook data? My older sons are both Eagle Scouts and I would like to be able to see what they did and when they did it from their Scoutbook records.

thanks,

Admins can go to My Dashboard > Reports > and pull up history report for anyone they have MID and Last name for - I do not believe that is extended to anyone else

And therein is the problem because the troop they were in is no longer chartered so it is as if they disappeared.

David

Well even an admin in your unit can get that @DavidLarsen

If they are not currently registered with a unit, you can either try to find a “helpful” unit leader who is willing to pull the information for you (assuming you already have the scouts’ BSA ID numbers) or you need to figure out what their BSA ID numbers were, possibly by reaching out to the council in which they were last registered, if you don’t otherwise have visibility on that information (e.g. a BSA membership card from the last registered unit)

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.