Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Religious Emblem Credit for NON-LDS?

Does anyone know if Scoutbook will be including the religious emblem for NON-LDS scouts? We have 2 Baptist Cubs who have earned the God and Me and God and Family awards but BSA doesn’t have a place in scoutbook to award it?
Are they aware that there are other churches out there? These Cubs deserve to have it on their advancement records too.

@LianneRutty - the religious emblems are not the property of the BSA however the BSA recognizes those awards with the square knot patch.

1 Like

the religious emblem (under Awards area) is the official BSA recognition. God and Me, etc. are not BSA Awards, but they are represented by the BSA Religious Emblem. - I think for cubs only the LDS one shows under quick entry right now

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.