Request to merge 2 accounts

My child accidentally created a second account, while applying for summer camp staff position. now, she has 2 member ID numbers… one attached to all of her advancement and one attached to all of her summer camp training (so both must be preserved) The 2 numbers are 13764790 and 136154891, both (removed). She is able to login to one but not the other
The mistake was found while trying to register for National Jamboree. any help much appreciated
Heather Cornelius

She can log into my.scouting.org > click Menu top left > Click Manage Member ID > one of the BSA # will be there marked PRIMARY > then add the other MID (BSA #) - you want to make the one that is your unit registration PRIMARY > Then go to Scoutbook.com and log in using your my.scouting.org credentials

we tried that and it didn’t accept the second number

@HeatherCornelius I will look - I would advise NOT to post names and DOB on an open International forum

@HeatherCornelius this is fixed for you

thank you. I saw that you deleted name and birthdate (thank you) . do you mean the merge is fixed?

yes - the login is set to Scouts primary - it is not a merge - that is not possible

so we can’t recover the trainings?

They auto merge @HeatherCornelius - just the 2 MIDs live on

@HeatherCornelius they should merge tonight - if not just switch primary for a day under manage member ID

so… I just tried to login… it said SSO wasn’t setup… tried. wouldn’t accept any passwords. now says we’re locked out for 30 minutes.

@HeatherCornelius it is set up for Goggle log in - did you click sign in with google?

@HeatherCornelius Try logging in at my.scouting by using the sign in with Google button, Google name (Gmail address, in this case), and Google password.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.