Same email and missing information

I have bee trying to register my scout on meritbadge.info in the process of doing this i had to do the YPT now my scoutbook states 2 people are using the same email and for some reason my registration number and DOB arent pulling up my account to get him registered for the college.

Meritbadge.info is not affiliated with the BSA, so Iā€™m not sure how registering there would have anything to do with my.scouting.

1 Like

@JenniferOlinger - although you may want to see if there are multiple id numbers in either scoutbook and or myst.

@ChandraMcCaffrey - the meritbadge.info will be history at the end of the year but perhaps they can assist with registration

Ok I have the meritbadge.info figured out. But Iā€™m not sure how to only have one profile.

@ChandraMcCaffrey You have 3 BSA member numbers. The one you should be using is:

You also had 2 Scoutbook accounts. I have merged them.

You also have 2 user names at my.scouting. You should be using the one that is not your e-mail address.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.