Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Scout account software

Looking into software for tracking scout account. Any suggestions?

1 Like

Scoutbook is probably the best option if you already use it even though it is a bit feature lite. If you don’t use it much in your troop, I recommend troop web host which is great all around not just for accounting.

@scouter11 The feature assistant extension can add some of the additional features that you may be expecting.

Yes I do really love the feature assistant but it would be much better if they were actually implemented into the software. The feature assistant does not always work well.

Yes, I agree that having it in native scoutbook would be better.

It does appear to be really lite on feature. Just basically a log. I’m not seeing any way to add in something like Paypal.

Instructions for setting up Paypal for use in the Scoutbook payment log can be found at PayPal Payment Utility - SB Unit Admin Guide (SB) | Scoutbook Knowledge Base

2 Likes

There is a way to add paypal but it has many bugs.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.