Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Scout missing from Scoutbook

I have a new Lion scout that was registered and is showing in our unit on My.Scouting, but we cannot see him in our Scoutbook to enter rank advancements. Any suggestions on what could be causing this?

A couple of preliminary questions:

• How recently did the scout appear in your roster at my.scouting? It takes 24-48 hours or so to have a scout show up in the unit in Scoutbook after appearing in my.scouting.
  • Is the scout appearing in the pack roster in Scoutbook, but is not yet assigned to a den? You can’t enter advancement for a scout who is not assigned to a den.

The Scout has been in my.Scouting for about 2 weeks now and has not appeared in Scoutbook as of 5 minutes ago.

He does not appear in the Scoutbook Pack Roster at all. He is also not showing in my connections either.

@JohnSchiel I will send you a direct message > look at top right Avatar to find it

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.