Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Scout Parent not getting emails to login into Scoutbook

Hello,

I am soutbook helper for troop 519. Few of the girls just crossed over from cubs scout and we are having issues adding parents to scoutbook for these new scouts. Below is the information on scout and parent.

1. Scout: [removed by admin for privacy]
    BSA Member#: 137232569
    Parent: Stephanie Prevost. First invite to her email [removed by admin for privacy], was not received by her. After sending her an updated invitation, she received email, but after doing forgot password, she hasn’t received any email yet. Can you please help to add this parent to the scoutbook? My number to reach out is 484 695 1577.

Thanks
Minal Nemani

@MinalNemani - I know for our pack the parents were connected even at a new application. There should be no reason to connect them on a transfer.

@Stepeh_Hornak - I am not sure if they were part of scoutbook when they were part of Cubs scout. So, there profile was not there in scoutbook probably. Not sure why she is not getting emails to reset her password. She has looked at spam and everywhere.

@MinalNemani I will send you a direct message > look at top right Avatar to find it > it will be a green dot with a number 1 > it will be a private message channel with select members of the Scoutbook User Advisory Council (SUAC)

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.