Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Scout profile IA vs SB, need to sync

I have not been able to enter advancements in Internet Advancement for a Youth. He is listed…entering awards is denied, not even an option. I contacted our Council (Council #1) and they verified that he is a registered youth here but they cannot help me…contact Scout Book. Left a ticket, it’s been a couple of month.

Just peeked into Scoutbook (I don’t use Scoutbook, I enter in Internet Advancement) and I do see this Youth listed twice in my roster. When I scroll to the bottom of his first profile, Council #2 is listed. When I scroll to the bottom of his second profile, Council #3 is listed. BUT when I click on his membership in BOTH his Councils ( #2 & #3), it states that his current membership is with our Council with Council 2 & 3 as his past Councils, both with end dates.

Please advise. Thank you!

Dual registered are troublesome in IA - what is the BSA # of the Scout and I will report it - include the council numbers if you can

This is my first time here. Please accept my apology if I appear rude. I see that you are a moderator. Do I just message you? Where is the message button? Thank you.

Will BSA # and council # is safe info - if you want I can send you a direct message to send the data - you can find it in the Top Avatar on the right side of screen

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.