Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Scout strong award

I am trying to add in the Scout Strong award for our Tigers but it’s not listed as an option when I go to the list of awards. I checked another den, Wolves, and see it on there so am not sure why it’s not an option for Tigers.

Also, when I looked at the Wolves options, I noticed it said that this award is being retired on 12/31/20. I looked on the Scout Strong website and it doesn’t say anything about it being retired. Does this mean if it’s not earned and entered by 12/31 that they can no longer earn it?

National told us there is no Tiger award for that - we asked when it was programmed

I misspoke - it is on the Tigers Award Page - just not on the quick entry drop down

2 Likes

I do see it on Pack -> Quick Entry, but it appears to be missing from Den -> Quick Entry.

1 Like

I see it now. Do you know if we don’t get it entered and completed by 12/31, will it be removed from Scoutbook?

I appreciate the help!

@CandiDavis It’s being retired effective December 31, 2020. However, my understanding is that Scouts can earn it until December 31, 2021 (1 year later).

Edited to correct the dates.

@CandiDavis Sorry, not sure if you saw this or not, but I corrected the dates in my post above.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.