BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Scoutbook app

I am looking for app for scoutbook for iPhone. Is there one ?

Yes, there is one for Scouts and parents. It is called the Scouting mobile app for individual advancement tracking. Search for “Scouting BSA” in the Apple App Store.

If you are a leader, you would want to use Scoutbook.com (web app).

1 Like

I’m having an issue finding that app. I put what you said and I get a lot of different scouting apps but nothing that says scouting bsa or scoutbook.

This is what it looks like at the Google Play store:

I am not sure what it looks like at the Apple App Store, but it should look similar.

Pretty similar on the App Store

1 Like

I may be overlooking it but up until a few min ago i had the scoutbook mobile app for my android which as a leader (cubmaster & den leader) i could view, edit, update achievements and pretty much do everything the web service does. But i mistakenly uninstalled the application and now, can no longer find it on google play or any other android app service. Can you point me in the direction of that application for my phone. Also, I downloaded the Scouting one you mentioned above and it looks great for scouts and parents to track progress of a particular scout but i need the one for leaders so we can updated and check on requirements for our dens and the whole pack on the go. I believe it was called Handbook Plus or something like that.

Hi, @TurnerJay,

Are you sure it was actually an app? A lot of folks have saved the Scoutbook web system as a link on their homepage. I’m not aware of there ever having been a true app for Scoutbook, only the Scouting app you noted as being useful for parents and scouts.

A user created an app called handbook plus at one point for scouts who parents do not want them to have a web browser on their phone. It was basically a custom browser that only allowed the user to go to Scoutbook.com. I do not know the status of the app.

Here are the links for those who are looking for them:

iOS
Android

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.