Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Scoutbook erased my cub scout

I have 3 kids in scouting right now, only one of them is in Cub Scouts though. For the last year my youngest was the only one on Scoutbook, however my older childrens troops added them this past week. As soon as they added them my youngest account disappeared! Added to this is they are in two different councils, and my youngest council is not showing up anymore either! His Scoutmaster says he is still showing on her page though! How do I get his account to show up again?

Sarah,

It sounds to me as if the troop created a 2nd Scoutbook ID for you. I will send you a private message to collect more information we need to investigate. Look for a green circle with white number on the pink circle with white S in the upper right corner of the forums.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.